As we near 50 million downloads of Firefox 3.6 it’s a good time to reflect on the role our community has played to promote and spread Mozilla and Firefox — it’s been critical! The community marketing team’s main focus for early 2010 is to grow this amazing marketing contribution. Primarily, we’re working to create new learning opportunities and ways to contribute, develop roles, create tools to help you promote and means of recognition.
To kick things off, we’re surveying community that have been promoting Mozilla to gather some basic information: what sort of promotion people do and want to do, where they’re located, the number of total volunteer marketeers and more. We could use your help filling out our short survey.
Please fill out the survey if you:
- evangelize any aspect of Mozilla
- participate in or host Mozilla or Firefox events
- promote Mozilla or Firefox on your blog, website or twitter
- promote Mozilla or Firefox at your school or your work site
- participate in the marketing mailing list
- join our bi-weekly calls
- participate in our Campus Reps program
Feel free to share this survey with anyone you think would be appropriate —
people in your region or who you work with on other parts of the Mozilla