I want to take a moment to thank the amazing community marketing team for making this such a great launch! It was pretty incredible to see tweets and Facebook updates spilling in from all over the world via Shiretoko Shock.
We’d love to do a wrap up of all the great activities that took place on launch day. Please take a moment to help us collect and share the following on our activity tracker:
- Blog posts you created or found on Firefox 3.5
- Mentions of Firefox 3.5 on Twitter, Facebook or Digg
- Articles about Firefox 3.5 on news sites
- Videos or photos related to Firefox 3.5
- Details about Firefox 3.5 launch parties
We’ll share all the results at the next community marketing call on July 15th. We’ll also be sending some very cool Firefox goodies for those that have helped make this launch great so be sure to submit your activities! And, don’t forget to have some fun by finding a Firefox party near you!