We’ve come a long way with the Spread Firefox redesign thanks to a great team! We’re gearing up to push it live in April, but could use your critical eye on the staged site! (note: you’ll get a warning that the site identity is unverified because we’re using self-signed certificates — just add an exception and you’ll be able to view the staging site). I have recapped the major changes on Spread Firefox.
A few things to note about the staged redesign:
- We’re still working on the Top Fox/Affiliate tracking
- Some of the content (events, discussion topics, affiliate buttons, etc) differs from production as production & stage aren’t sync’d
- There is a lot of new documentation (Getting Started, FAQ, Quick Wins and more) where we could use your eyes
- We’ve moved from “groups” to “projects” so you’ll notice this change in the menu and elsewhere
- Here is a list of the redesign-related bugs
Please feel free to file bugs, comment below or pop into #spreadfirefox on irc.mozilla.org if you find anything off. Thanks!